There is only so much time we have in a day to treat patients, so how do some dentists earn such a high daily rate? Develop your financial intelligence with our mock day sheet, as we layer in learning that simulates your progression from a new graduate to an experienced associate. You will understand that it’s a matter of working ‘smarter’ not harder and how simple changes can lead to significant increases in your production and the income you take home.
Get a sneak peek at samples from the Improving Income course.
1. Financial Perspective
2. Practice Fees
1. Welcome to Day Design
2. Income Booster 1 - Speed
3. Income Booster 2 - Indirect Treatment
4. Income Booster 3 - Combination Treatments
5. Income Booster 4 - Advanced Treatments and Referrals
6. Income Booster 5 - Commission
1. Day Design - Unproductive Time
2. Income Killer 1 - No Shows (Unable to Attend/Fail to Attend)
3. Income Killer 2 - Unused Time
4. Income Killer 3 - Unproductive Appointments
5. Income Killer 4 - Accounts Receivables
6. Income Killer 5 - Discounting & Freebies
7. Income Killer 6 - Expenses
1. Income Opportunity Experimentation
2. Current Impact Model
3. Experimental Impact Model
4. Visual Impact Model
5. Final Thoughts
Your Success and Growth as an Associate Dentist starts here.